Sunday, February 7, 2010

I've been ';feeding'; poison to the mice in my house for about a month. Now I'm finding yellowish puddles.?

Is it urine or vomit or something else?I've been ';feeding'; poison to the mice in my house for about a month. Now I'm finding yellowish puddles.?
Yuck. Try this instead...





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>I've been ';feeding'; poison to the mice in my house for about a month. Now I'm finding yellowish puddles.?
both! its both!





You shouldnt feed them poison(my own opinion), they'll die in the cracks, walls, attic, and wherever they could go. you 'll never find their dead corpse and its gonna start to smell and bring in more pests.


I like to trap the on them sticky traps. That way they die by my hands i could easily dispose of their dead a$$e$.

No comments:

Post a Comment