Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pink and blue mice sing along show?

So, when I was younger, I use to watch to a video-tape of a sing along show with ';puppeted';, if that's the correct term, mouse-like creatures (but I'm almost positive they weren't mice). One was pink and one was blue, pink being the girl and blue being the boy. I think the boy wore a red T-shirt and the girl wore a yellow shirt and a purple skirt. There was also a gang of kids.


In one of the episodes they sang ';Do You Love Me';.


That's all I can remember, anyone remember the name of the show?Pink and blue mice sing along show?
Your foggy memory just might be about ';Kidsongs'; (and the gremlin-like Billy and Ruby Biggle, who were occasionally costumed for the theme of a segment), the popular singalong show from 1984-97 (counting VHS releases and TV episodes in syndication and on public TV).





Visit the official site below...you might just find a new copy of that tape there.

No comments:

Post a Comment