Friday, February 12, 2010

Can mice come in through the front door of a house?

Mice can get into anywhere there is a space big enough to get their nose in. I know it sounds weird, but if their nose can fit, they will squeeze their whole body through. So, to answer your question, you need to see if there are any gaps in your front door big enough for a mouses nose.Can mice come in through the front door of a house?
they can make their way through a hole the size of a dime.Can mice come in through the front door of a house?
Any gap big enough for a mouse's head is big enough for the rest of the mouse, and they can (and will) chew their way through wood, plastic, etc. if they smell food on the other side of the obstacle. And yes, if you leave your front door open, they'll come in through there, too.
yes, mice can fit through a gap as big as a pencil!!! Hard to believe but true, we had some coming through our garage door last year, although the gap was tiny!! They can squash themselves up!
mice can squeeze through anywhere
they can squeeze through very small spaces. so if yo have any little spaces in your doors then they will get through but if there arnt anywhere at all than they wont.
Yes! I was cleaning out my garage years ago and was carrying boxes, talking to my toddler, hair in my eyes, etc. I was holding the doorway open with one leg while my child went into the house and I looked down and saw a tiny mouse run in behind my child!!! I dropped everything and tried to find it! But, it was too fast for me. :O
they are good chewers so if its wooden it probably chewed a hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment