Friday, February 12, 2010

My mice drinking tube won't work. It's suppose to drip down water but it's not.?

I have a glass drinking tube in my mouse cage. Exactly like his one here http://www.petmountain.com/show_product/502628/?utm_source=bizrate%26amp;utm_medium=cpc%26amp;utm_term=502628 and it doesnt seem to want to drip down the water and my mice are thirsty. Any Tips?My mice drinking tube won't work. It's suppose to drip down water but it's not.?
Just give them a water dish. Find a small, shallow container, one that they can't get stuck in. Make sure it is heavy, or they'll tip it over. Also, it should be metal, or else they'll chew it apart.My mice drinking tube won't work. It's suppose to drip down water but it's not.?
Well, it could be defective. Give the mice a bowl to drink out of for now and buy a new bottle for them asap.
well if it not working get something that will work so they dont get dihidrated! (no offence) put a bowl of water in it untill youi can go buy a new one from your local pet store.
give them a SHALLOW bowl and when you can, go to a petstore and get a new water bottle.
My rabbit never used his drinking tube. He would always drink out of a saucer.

No comments:

Post a Comment