Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm writing an essay on Of Mice and Men, and I need a title for my essay. My topic is loneliness.?

Please give me ideas. Thanks!!I'm writing an essay on Of Mice and Men, and I need a title for my essay. My topic is loneliness.?
I've read the book for school and had to write an essay too but not on loneliness, but i get your drift on why you would choose it.





I'm guessing good titles would be:





-depths of the soul


-echoes of the heart


-end of the road


-one without the other


-one bullet


-brokenI'm writing an essay on Of Mice and Men, and I need a title for my essay. My topic is loneliness.?
The Loneliness of Mice and Men.
The Cold Feeling of Lonliness
if i remember correctly the main characters, george and lenny, talked about living on a big farm and having animals and all that good stuff...how about on the lines of...





in an empty field, by myself





makes sense cause the mentally challenged character (lenny) is killed, and george is now by himself, and maybe he ended up getting the farm lenny and he talked about, but no one is around to enjoy it with him
Aww I loved of mice and men - it was so sad !





I cant really think of why the topic was ';loneliness';... maybe relating to not Lenny but the other guy - as he has to cope with Lenny on his own and kind of ';be the resposible adult'; and might find that lonely.. lol I have no idea! George! that was his name! I think! - Name your title something to do with that ... look at the main theme you explored whilst writing and name it that - and if all else fails ..just write ';Of mice and men'; as your title!! :)
Of Mice without Men.
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment