Friday, February 12, 2010

What should i name my mice?

i have three mice for my research animal techniques class. theyre all girls, and theyre chocolate brown. i have no idea what to name them...theyre all pretty calm and easy going when i handle them.


any good suggestions?What should i name my mice?
Oooh I love naming animals. Name them after a mouse in a book or movie. Like uuummm Reepicheep, Peepiceep, Despereaux, Matthias, those little mice from Cinderella I have no idea what their names are though lol.What should i name my mice?
chip n dale





winnie





nutmeg





cinnamon





sugar





sandy





itchy n scrachy





snoopy





pinky n the brain





pepirica





sugar





snow ball





ginger





dusty





fluffer





pumkin





lucy





peanut





daisy





Hope I Helped:D
chocolate, fudge, and cocoa
you should name them acording to their personallities.
guss guss and that other mouse on cinderella
Porky LOL I like da name porky

No comments:

Post a Comment