Friday, February 12, 2010

Can cats get rid of mice?

Yes most cats are great hunters. But there will always be a few pampered cats that refuse to ';get their paws dirty.';Can cats get rid of mice?
Yes, if they see them, they are natural hunters.


They hunt a lot, like birds, bugs, mice, rabbits, chipmunks too, I think.





Heh, but if your cat finds the mouse, it may bring it to you to 'share' with you. It's in the cats nature to share the food it catches with its family. Lol.Can cats get rid of mice?
I'll make it easy and simple. YES
I got two off my sisters farm and never had a problem since they cleaned them up,along with rats but spoiled cats won't hunt
they will bring you the gift to show they are on the job
Well, of course, it is probably the reason humans orginally domesticated cats. They are excellen ';mousers';, which means they kill mice.
Considering I just got rid of a body in my trailer after my ';killer'; brought it in to show me, Yes. My dad and brother will leave the doors open on the barns so my cat can get in and clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment