Friday, February 12, 2010

What are the themes in Of Mice and Men? I need evidence..?

Hey this site should help you out -- I always use sparknotes when I need help with homework. good luck


http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/micemen/th鈥?/a>What are the themes in Of Mice and Men? I need evidence..?
loneliness - Soledad, the place they are running from is spanish for loneliness


- george plays solitare, which you only place on your own





dreams - they all want the american dream


- george and lennie have thier dream





i wud add more but cant think of any. sorry. hope this helped.What are the themes in Of Mice and Men? I need evidence..?
I haven't read that book in forever. But if I remember correctly one was friendship. I think the whole friendship of the two main characters, whose names Escape me, though out the book. Even after... I want to say Lenny (but I'm not sure) was shot at the end. Sorry if that was a spoiler.

No comments:

Post a Comment