Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Make a sentence out of these three words Mice, Apple, Spill..?

The mice were silently escaping an old woman when they suddenly tipped and caused the apple juice to spill onto the floor.Make a sentence out of these three words Mice, Apple, Spill..?
The Three Mice Tipped over the apple sauce on the table which caused it to spill on my expensive carpet.Make a sentence out of these three words Mice, Apple, Spill..?
The mice were on a quest to find the apple until they accidentally spilled the juice.
I was eatting my pet rat when an apple from the sky fell and hit me on the head, that made me spill my coffee.
The three blind mice spilled the apple juice.
I'm so tired of the mice that spill all of my apple juice !
The MICE running across the floor made me drop my APPLE pie and SPILL my milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment