Sunday, February 7, 2010

What do u like more RATS,GERBILS,DWARF HAMSTERS,SYRIAN HAMSTERS OR MICE?

Rats, rats, rats, rats!





I only recently became a rat owner, having owned all of the animals you listed, and rats beat them all. I also work in a pet store and work with all of these animals, plus guinea pigs and chinchillas. It's still rats! My rat Templeton is the biggest sweetheart, and I've only had him a week. He rides on my shoulder, loves to be scratched on the head, and comes to the bars of his cage to greet me.





I just got another yesterday for company, although he is still frightened and they are not together yet. I can see myself getting many more in the future.What do u like more RATS,GERBILS,DWARF HAMSTERS,SYRIAN HAMSTERS OR MICE?
It's very refreshing to see all of the rat fans on here! I grew up with rats and was always sick of my friends complaining about how I picked ';the grossest pet in the world!';





Rats are definitely the best in my opinion, though dwarf hamsters win the ';awww...'; award.





Rats are so personable. I have found that hamsters, mice and gerbils tend to run and hide when the cage is opened, so you have to catch them to get them out. Rats, on the other hand, tend to run up to the front of the cage every time you walk by as if to say ';Take us out to play!'; They are very intelligent and get attached to their owners. I would definitely recommend a pair of rats to anyone looking for a good pet in the rodent arena!What do u like more RATS,GERBILS,DWARF HAMSTERS,SYRIAN HAMSTERS OR MICE?
Well rats rock, we adopted two rats a few years ago they were hand raised and just the sweetest girls!! Sadly one of our dogs got them...But they were the best! We have a syrian hamster and she is the sweetest, cutest , mellowist hammy ever!! I would recommend a Syrian or a rat. Mice are too fragile and get sick easily. Never had or researched gerbils, and dwarf hamsters can be mean, or they can be very sweet just depends on where you get it.
I like hamsters :)


Apart from the noise at night even though they are awake at that time they are grate little characters,


I have had 5 hamsters in the past and they are also very crafty when it comes to finding them when they get loose, I found on of mine down stares in the coat cupboard lol I just wanna know how on earth he got down of the cupboard in my room?? also another one of my hamsters managed to get into my bedside Cabernet and chewed the lock off the plastic door lol, I also think that they are very intelligent another of mine used to sit on my shoulder and watch telly with me even if he got tired he would sit on my other shoulder even though the my dog was on the sofa she didn't seem to mind his company, although it upset me when they died i never got another one after him he was my 5th


I think hamsters make grate pets.





:)
K me and my sis grew up with rats and iv had like 20 of them they never bit me and now i cant have 1 because my moms allergic so i got a syrian hamster he wont stay still and no affence to my hamster butt he is sooooooo dumb and rats are very smart. and hamsters try to get out of there cages and my hamster got out like 5 times and caused me trouble and my rats never did
gerbilssssss%26lt;3 they are the sweetest things in the world


theyre cuter than ratsss


and when you think about it...why would you get rats when people pay to have them killed?


no offense lol


but gerbils are like rats but theyre tails are furry and have a different shaped face..


i bought two of them today%26lt;3
heres my order of what I like





1.RATS (DUH!!!)


2.Gerbils, pretty nice, but rats are better


3. tied bye dwarf and syrian hamsters and mice (cant say I liked any of them better than the other. Ive had dwarf hamsters and normal hamsters and mice. gerbils and rat were better, though)
I'm stuck between dwarf hamsters and mice. I adored The Tale of Despereaux, but the dwarf hamsters are soooo cute. I would have to say mice, I love them so much I could cry. My mother won't let me have either though. If only I had my own home.
i have 3 gerbils and their awesome they dont cost much and are the nicest of all rodents they also dont stink like rats or hamsters and syrian hamster cant be together because their solutary but dwarf hamster are also very good to.
I love them all but I love Fancy Syrian Hamsters and Cambell Dwarf Hamsters more and the same! Here is a sight about rodents!





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodent





that site is very interesting!
They all have good qualities but I pick Rats for the level of intelligence


Then Hamsters for friendliness And Gerbils for their entertainment factor





I haven't had mice yet, but I'm sure they have a special quality about them as well
Gerbils because they are so amusing to watch. They are so friendly and curious about their surroundings.
Syrian Hamsters are small. If you lose them in your house they are SO hard to find. They are really smart too. Mine bit its way out of its cage and ran away. But they are cute and lovable!
I absolutely love dwarf hamsters. They are so adorable, I have one and she is so sweet.
I LOVED my three male RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were awesome. I would recommend them over any animal!!! I have heard many things about hamsters biting and my rats didn't bite me once!!! Hope that helps!!
Well, I have a dwarf hamster, and I have never tried anything else, sooooo... lets just go with the dwarf hamster.
I have 2 female rats and 2 female mice.So of corse i love them.I recomend getting some as pets.
GERBILS!!!


they are awesome pets


good companions and cleaner than any of the other pets on that list
hmmm i like dwarf hamsters but they bite a bit more than the others...but they're sooooooooo adorable!!!!
All are neat, but I really like Campbells dwarf hamsters.
RATS!! lol There aswome pets and very smart.
I like hamsters, but I like dwarf hamsters even more!
WHAT ABOUT TEDDY BEAR/BLACK BEAR HAMMYS???


THEIR THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get a guinea pig!!

No comments:

Post a Comment