Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are elephants really scared of mice?

Yes, but not only mice. Elephants get very nervous when small things below them move around, since they can't see much. if the sound can't be found the elephant will consider the object danger. birds, small dogs and cats, snakes, etc. would get them anxious. HOpe that answered your question! :)Are elephants really scared of mice?
No that is a totally false. Why would bigger animals be afraid of smaller ones that aren't scary!?Are elephants really scared of mice?
No. I thought I read somewhere that they are not afraid of mice it is that they have bad eyesight and get nervous when they can't really see this small thing running around.
No.
NO, thats just in the cartoons.
what do you think
No.
I don't believe they are but I could be wrong. : )
no
I don't know, we think they are scared of mice from watching cartoons about this kind of stuff, try going and looking up your answer on answers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment