Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do mice learn?

I know from my school days that they can learn the route through a maze, but can they learn and pass it on to their offspring? I ask because these mice have learnt to go to the side or the back of the trap to get the bait without triggering it even when it's easier to reach it from the front. I've watched them, they're all young ones. Is it a new inteligent breed of mice nowadays?Do mice learn?
the mother will teach the babies. my sister taught a white mouse to set up %26amp; beg for treats. she used fruitloops cerial. the mouse had babies the mother taught them to setup the same way.Do mice learn?
No do be daft
Just look at Pixie and Dixie! Heck yes they learn!
of course they can most animals can be trained to do a certain amount
yes they pass it on, the same way all animals teach the offspring what to eat. Junior will follow mummy to the food
I don't know about passing it down to offspring, but mice can be trained using Pavlovian conditioning to learn about consequences.
Yes.
Yes they can
check out hitch hikers guide to galaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment