Sunday, February 7, 2010

I need songs that relate to the book Of Mice and Men! Please! Quickly!?

I need at least 7 songs that relate to the themes, characters, or ideas of the story. Can anyone give me a hand? I am having a really hard time finding good songs. I would really appreciate it. Please!!!!!I need songs that relate to the book Of Mice and Men! Please! Quickly!?
Show Me How to Live- Audioslave (theme: dependence)


Keepin' it Real- Bob Marley (theme: hard life)


You've Got a Friend in Me- Toy Story Soundtrack (theme: bond)


How to Save a Life- The Fray (although it's actually about a drug addict)


Run- Snow Patrol (the lyrics are perfect! they could practically be about the book)


I Could Die for You- Red Hot Chili Peppers


Fix You- Coldplay


The Reason- Hoobastank


Moon River- Frank Sinatra


Jumper- Third Eye Blind


Times LIke These- Foo Fighters


Somewhere Over the Rainbow


Hound Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment