Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Of mice and men the book?

I have pick 3 songs that relate to the story and explain why.


any ideas ?





I already have two and there ';you've got a friend in me'; and ';working for a livin'';


Any other ideas?Of mice and men the book?
The only thing I can think of is ';I'll be There'; by the Jackson Five. It talks about, well, being there for someone :) I forgot the big guy's name in the book, but he was really devoted to George (I think that's his name, haven't read this in 2 years).Of mice and men the book?
Well, what are some major themes in the book? You've already got male companionship. What about the American dream and what role do women play in the book? What does Lennie's puppy symbolize?
Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects


i had to do this too
  • myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment