Friday, February 5, 2010

My cat is eating mice is that danger to me if I let her sleep in the bed?

yeah if you're a mouseMy cat is eating mice is that danger to me if I let her sleep in the bed?
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUN TO HAVE FOR A FRIEND / THANKYOU YOU MADE ME LOL

Report Abuse


My cat is eating mice is that danger to me if I let her sleep in the bed?
Did somebody actually post that mice are a danger to cats?! what is the world coming to?!


Never try to shut your cat up indoors it is cruel...cats instinctively enjoy catching mice they may get worms/flea's and you can treat them in the everyday way...keep a cat inside and 'dont let it eat mice' how ridiculous
no, it's instinct for cats to catch and eat mice. have you never seen tom and jerry? lol that was just a joke, but for real though, a mouse gives a cat a challenge and your cat sees it as prey, therefor it eats it. my cat has eaten mice before and he sleeps with me every night. the only thing is that sometimes it messes with his tummy but i've got him on special food because he gets U.T.I.s
My cat eats birds and mice alot, nothing really happens to them, and theyre not likely to throw up or anything, but theres a chance they could get fleas and things, but nothing serious i shouldnt think.
i give my dog raw meat and raw eggs sometimes and i haven't gotten sick from him. however i would't feel confortable letting my cat eat wild mice. mice from the petstore are safer your your cat to eat.
How about the danger to your cat??? There is so many diseases that your cat can get by eating mice...do you know this? keep your cat indoors and dont allow it to eat mice!!!
If is is a good healthy mouse it will be good for her to eat it.Keep her flea treatment up and keep her wormed.
No but she might get fleas from them.


treat her for fleas


treat your house for fleas.






NO. It want be no danger to you.
no all cats eat mice and birds and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment