Friday, February 5, 2010

If I have one mouse for my computer and buy another do I now have 2 mice?

You asked this twice, AND it is super lame. I think the proper term would be micez.If I have one mouse for my computer and buy another do I now have 2 mice?
No keep the old one as a back up and use the new one or vice-versa, you can't use 2 mice at the same time.If I have one mouse for my computer and buy another do I now have 2 mice?
hey dude! u should put this question in Jokes %26amp; Riddles category!lol
yes and if you buy another one you will have 3!!!!!





you can use all of them at the same time if you want...
You have 2 mouse(hardware). but you still have 1 cursor(mouse arrow).
no because it is not the rat were talking about but a mouse that we use in the computer and when you buy another you now have two mouses.
absolutely...


1+1=2
This is no joke or any kind of funnies, you can have more than one (in fact any combinatory number) of mice and keyboards.
Your answer is YES!
You will still have one cursor. However, you may control the cursor with both mice. This causes many conflicts, however. Moving Mouse A up and Mouse B down at the same time will cause the cursor the violently shake up and down.
if they are usb you can use 2 at the same time but i dont recommend it.


as it doesnt work well at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment